Please note that Modgician does not work on mobile devices, tablets or consoles.
If you have Windows 10, please note that you need the “Java” edition of Minecraft, not the “Windows 10” edition of Minecraft to install mods.
- Operating System – any one of the following:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Apple Mac 10.7.3 or later
- Java v7 (minimum) Check your Java version here: www.java.com
- Minecraft Java Edition ONLY (full list of Minecraft editions)
- Internet Connection – the Modgician program connects to the Modgician host for the latest mod info when you open it
For Windows, the file you download will be called “Modgician-setup.exe”. Save it to your desktop and double click on it to run the installer.
If a warning box appears, click the ‘More info’ link, then click ‘Run Anyway’
For Macs & Linux, the file you download will be called “Modgician.jar”. Save it to your desktop and double click on it to launch the program.