Add more variety to your monster encounters such as the doom creeper!
VERY FAST AND EASY
RISK OF DAMAGING YOUR MINECRAFT INSTALLATION
MANUAL INSTALLATION OF DEPENDENCY MODS REQUIRED
Manual Installation Instructions …
- Choose your version and download Special Mobs from here…
Minecraft 1.7.10 http://www.mediafire.com/?a2mo8n00d9ayq2x v3.0.2
Minecraft 1.6.4 http://www.mediafire.com/?3tgy93blgx4axvj v2.6
Minecraft 1.6.2 http://www.mediafire.com/?3tgy93blgx4axvj v2.6
Minecraft 1.5.2 OLD http://www.mediafire.com/?m9fh5b22df712xl 2.5.2
- and save it into the folder with the same version number within your ‘Mod Downloads’ folder
Installation Instructions for New Minecraft Launcher – version 1.6.2 and later
We recommend using the Modgician Mod Installer to install this mod. Please click on the Mod Installer button above.
Alternatively, you can click on the Mod Info tab above, click on the home or forum page for the mod and refer to the Mod developers installation instructions.
Installation Instructions for Old Minecraft Launcher – version 1.5.2 and earlier
- Open the location of the downloaded file
- Right-click on “SpecialMobs X.X.X for MC X.X.X.zip” → click Copy
- Close the download location window
- On the desktop, double-click on your “.minecraft – shortcut“
- Double-click on “mods“
- Right-click in an empty spot in the window → click Paste
- Close the mods folder window
- Run your Minecraft program → Login → choose Singleplayer → open a world and check that it works ok.
In short, this mod introduces variants to your default Minecraft mods, such as creepers with fiery explosions, skeletons that shoot poisoned arrows, and zombies that leap at you. Not only that, but it allows you adjust all vanilla spawn rates and even make jockeys more common!
Each mob added by this mod has an adjustable rate that affects how common it is, from never appearing to being the only mob that ever appears!
Mod Home Page
Not known, please comment down below if you are aware of one. Thanks.
Minecraft Forum Page
Copyright and Restrictions
Standard GPL restrictions apply
No known conflicts, please comment down below if you experience any.