Chickens lose their feathers with this mod giving those lazy chickens a good use!
This is a simple two-class mod that makes it so that chickens will shed a feather now and then. It also makes it so that upon death, they are guaranteed to drop at least one feather. Lastly, baby chickens will now also drop a single feather upon death
Mod Home Page
Not known, please comment down below if you are aware of one. Thanks.
Minecraft Forum Page
Copyright and Restrictions
Standard GPL restrictions apply
No known conflicts, please comment down below if you experience any.
Download Chicken Shed
- Choose your version and download Chicken Shed from here…
Minecraft 1.8 https://mods.io/mods/1011/versions/620/download v1.2.0
Minecraft 1.7.2 http://www.mediafire.com/download/28f4mu27rbbms8v/%5B1.7.2%5D_ChickenShed_(v1.1.3).jar v1.1.3
Minecraft 1.7.10 https://mods.io/mods/1011/versions/30/download v1.1.3
Minecraft 1.6.4 http://adf.ly/Guk85 v1.1.2
Minecraft 1.6.2 http://bit.ly/IB380o v1.1.2
Minecraft 1.5.1 OLD http://adf.ly/Guk85
Minecraft 1.5 OLD http://bit.ly/12GHaCh
Minecraft 1.4.7 OLD http://bit.ly/Guk85
Minecraft 1.4.6 OLD http://bit.ly/Guk85
- and save it into the folder with the same version number within your ‘Mod Downloads’ folder
Installation Instructions for Chicken Shed
on New Minecraft Launcher
on Old Minecraft Launcher version 1.5.2 and earlier
for Chicken Shed on Minecraft 1.5.2 and earlier on Old Launcher
- Open the location of the downloaded file
- Right-click on “[1.4.7] ChickenShed v1.1.1.zip” → click Copy
- Close the download location window
- On the desktop, double-click on your “.minecraft – shortcut“
- Double-click on “mods“
- Right-click in an empty spot in the window → click Paste
- Close the .minecraft\mods\ window
- Run your Minecraft program → Login → choose Singleplayer → open a world and check that it works ok.