A core mod required by some of iChun’s mods
CLICK INSTALL BUTTON
DEPENDENCIES GET INSTALLED AUTOMATICALLY
MOD SUPPORT TEAM AVAILABLE TO HELP
FREE UNRESTRICTED TRIAL
RISK OF DAMAGING YOUR MINECRAFT INSTALLATION
MANUAL INSTALLATION OF DEPENDENCY MODS REQUIRED
Manual Installation Instructions …
- Choose your version and download iChun Util from here…
Minecraft 1.7.2 http://adf.ly/piRPk v3.2.0
Minecraft 1.6.4 http://adf.ly/ZoHvo v2.4.0
Minecraft 1.6.2 http://adf.ly/ZoHvo v2.4.0
Minecraft 1.5.2 OLD http://adf.ly/NnrV3 v1.0.1
Minecraft 1.5.1 OLD http://adf.ly/NnrV3 v1.0.1
Minecraft 1.5 OLD http://adf.ly/KpTk8 v1.0.0
- and save it into the folder with the same version number within your ‘Mod Downloads’ folder
Installation Instructions for New Minecraft Launcher – version 1.6.2 and later
We recommend using the Modgician Mod Installer to install this mod. Please click on the Mod Installer button above.
Alternatively, you can click on the Mod Info tab above, click on the home or forum page for the mod and refer to the Mod developers installation instructions.
Installation Instructions for Old Minecraft Launcher – version 1.5.2 and earlier
- Open the location of the downloaded file
- Right-click on “iChunUtilX.X.X.zip” > click Copy
- Close the download location window
- On the desktop, double-click on your “.minecraft – shortcut”
- Double-click on “mods”
- Right-click in an empty spot in the window > click Paste
- Close the mods folder window
- Run your Minecraft program > Login > choose Singleplayer > open a world and check that it works ok.
Mod Home Page
Minecraft Forum Page
Not known, please comment down below if you are aware of one. Thanks.
Copyright and Restrictions
Standard GPL restrictions apply
No known conflicts, please comment down below if you experience any.